!!!!DISCLAIMER!!!! This site may contain Amazon & other affiliate links.
This means if you click on one of the product recommendation links, this site may receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you and may include exclusive discounts when possible. This helps support this site and allows us to keep making content like this. Thank you for your support!
The Disney World Golf Course is truly unlike anything else you will find when playing at Disney World. It offers many different challenges that will keep you on your toes and make the game more interesting.
Four Major Golf Courses In Disney World
Disney’s Palm Golf Course
This course is relatively small compared to most of the other courses at Disney World. Compared to many of the other 18-hole golf courses, the Palm Course is smaller but still has a good number of holes that are challenging for golfers.
One thing that makes this course difficult for many golfers is that it has a few very challenging holes.
There are also several holes on this course that golfers use as warm-ups, but after playing these warm-up holes, it’s time to switch gears and step into gear because there are plenty of tough holes on this course that will challenge even the best golfer.
Recommended for Experienced Golfers
Even though the Palm Golf Course is a bit difficult to play, it’s also one of the best golf courses at Disney World. The Palm Course has the best chance of making your final score much better than it would be if you were playing on another course.
People love playing at Palm Golf Course because it has many more challenging holes for experienced golfers than most Walt Disney World courses.
The Palm Course at Disney World is fairly long, a plus for players who like to play the sport. This course is great for experienced golfers and even better for beginner golfers who are learning to play.
The Palm Course does not have any water hazards on it, which is great because few places in the world have no water hazards on their courses. This means that the Palm Course is safer to play than some of the other Walt Disney World courses.
Drawbacks of Palm Golf Course
The Palm Course’s biggest drawback is that there is no driving range for new people to golf. The driving range is simply a great place for new golfers to swing and hit their clubs properly.
The Palm Course crowd could get big. This Disney World Golf Course is located between two of Disney World’s most popular attractions, and this means that many people come here to enjoy some beautiful views.
This can make it difficult to play this course if you have a particular preference for who you want to play with. You will probably find it quite tricky at first, but after a few times, you will be able to tell who really wants to play with you and those that want a great view of the course.
Why Golfers Choose Palm Golf Course
The Palm Course is one of the premier courses that Disney World has to offer. With wonderful views, great scenery, and a challenging course, the Palm Course will provide you with the challenge you are looking for in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
Many people love playing at this course because it allows them to have fun while still getting plenty of exercise and enjoying the beautiful Florida weather.
The Palm Course is located at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. This course is a championship golf course, and it is located in the middle of an artificial island. The Palm Course has six holes that you can play during your Walt Disney World golf vacation.
The course is full of palm trees, and there are stunning views of the Seven Seas Lagoon on each hole. Many people rate this Walt Disney World Golf Course highly when they have only played four holes because of its beauty.
Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
The Oak Trail Golf Course is located at Fort Wilderness Resort. The Oak Trail Golf Course was built in 1994 to accommodate guests who wanted to enjoy a round of golf on their Walt Disney World golf vacation.
Since then, this course has been updated several times and now sits on approximately 48 acres of land. The Oak Trail Golf Course at Disney World is a fantastic place to spend the day playing golf and enjoying the great Florida weather. This course also has a driving range that is a great place to warm up before you play.
Recommended For Beginner Golfers
Golfers like to play on the Oak Trail Golf Course is because it has some great holes. There are plenty of holes on this course that will challenge even the best golfers, and there are also holes that allow beginners to feel how to play the game.
The first few holes provide a lot of assistance with helping players get their stroke correct, and then there are some holes later on in the course that will allow you to knock your ball around and hit some long drives.
Why Golfers Choose Oak Trail Golf Course
The first reason why people choose this Walt Disney World Golf Course is because it has an awesome atmosphere. This course offers plenty of great views, especially when you are on the tees or around the greens.
This course’s views are truly amazing, and many people have said that they would love to come back to play here again soon.
It’s very close to Fort Wilderness Resort. This course is located right by the resort, which means that you can visit some of the other attractions at that resort after you finish playing golf.
Many people who play on this course choose to take a break from golfing and play some other games at Fort Wilderness Resort or go horseback riding.
There are plenty of great holes that have beautiful views of Cinderella’s Castle. This castle is such a symbol of Disney World Resort, and it makes you feel like you are truly immersed in the Disney experience when you see it from any angle.
Once you see Cinderella’s Castle from the tee box, you will understand why so many people enjoy playing the Oak Trail Golf Course.
Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course
The Magnolia Golf Course is the newest golf course at Disney World. They recently added it to the Disney World golf resorts in 2004, and it replaced the Wilderness Golf Course.
This course is also a satellite course of the Magnolia Treehouse at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and it offers some of the same great features found on that resort. The Magnolia Golf Course is a fantastic place to spend an enjoyable day playing golf with or without family and friends.
Most Affordable Golf Course
Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course has extremely affordable green fees. Other than Disney World, golf courses have extremely high green fees, but the Magnolia Golf Course has very affordable green fees. This price will help make anyone’s green fee much cheaper than it would be if they were to play at any other Walt Disney World golf course.
This golf course is extremely family-friendly. There are plenty of children’s tees that allow beginners to learn how to play golf in a fun and safe atmosphere. There are also plenty of places for children to run around and play while their parents play the game as well.
Why Golfers Choose Magnolia Golf Course
This course has great views of Cinderella’s Castle and the Seven Seas Lagoon. This course has some challenging holes that will make you think a lot while playing. You will have to work hard and pay attention to find the right line on most holes, but this makes the Magnolia Golf Course a challenging course for even experienced golfers.
It is located right by the resort and the other Disney World resorts. The resort has everything you need for an enjoyable stay and the fact that it’s close by means that you don’t have to spend too much time driving from place to place during your vacation.
The Magnolia Golf Course offers something for everyone, and everyone in your family will find something that they like about this wonderful golf course.
Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course is a fairly challenging, 18-hole golf course at Disney World.
Affordable Green Fees
Many other Disney World golf courses have extremely high greens fees, but the Lake Buena Vista Golf Course has very affordable green fees.
Their price will help make anyone’s green fee much cheaper than it would be if they were to play at any other Walt Disney World golf course.
Recommended For Experienced Golfers
This course has many challenging holes that will make even experienced golfers think about their swing while playing this course. The difficulty level goes up as you get further into the course. Many people have said that they prefer this course over Disney’s Champions Course because it offers more opportunities to test their skills.
Why Golfers Choose Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
People love to play on this golf course because of its beautiful views. This golf course has some of the most beautiful views of Disney World, including a beautiful view of Cinderella’s Castle.
Cinderella’s Castle is such a symbol of Walt Disney World Resort, and few moments in life will be more memorable than when you see it from the tee box on this golf course. Because there are so many great views on this course, it can help you have a great time even if you are not playing well.
15 Reasons Why Golfers Play In Disney World
1. The first reason golfers play at Disney World is because of all the challenges it can offer them. Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course is unlike any other course in all of Disney World. It provides many different options and views that other courses cannot offer.
2. The second reason golfers play on this course is because of the wonderful scenery. This golf course has many gorgeous views while also offering a unique challenge for golfers to overcome.
3. The third reason people love this golf course is its location and memories. It is located near Fantasyland and the Matterhorn, two of the most popular attractions at Disney World resort. This makes it easy for people to take a day off from their Disney World vacation and play a round of golf, which many people enjoy doing.
4. The fourth reason golfers love Disney World Golf Course is because it’s quick and fun. This course does not take very long to play, so if you are pressed for time or do not want to try and play in the rain or on wet turf, then this is the course for you.
5. The fifth reason golfers play at Disney World golf course is because anyone can play it. This course is not very long, so it does not require a lot of skill to play it. It also has no holes where you have to use a driver every time, making it great for all kinds of players.
6. The sixth reason golfers love to play on Disney World Golf Course is because it’s close to the other attractions at Disney World resort. This is great if you want to take a break from your vacation and play some golf while still being close enough that you can enjoy another day at one of Disney World’s amazing resorts and attractions.
7. The seventh reason why golfers love this golf course is that it has a wonderful reputation. This course has received many positive reviews on the internet, and many people say that they would recommend it to anyone visiting Disney World Resort or hope to come back and play here again soon.
8. The eighth reason people love this course is that it lets you play in different traffic. Some courses have holes where you can only play in one set of traffic, while others may have holes requiring you to switch traffic every once in a while.
Disney World Golf Course allows you to choose which types of traffic you want to use, which gives you more options than most other courses can offer.
9. The ninth reason people love playing on Disney World’s golf courses is that it has very affordable prices. This golf course is one of the most affordable amongst all of the Disney World resorts, which means anyone can afford to play here. This makes it a great place to play if you are on a budget and want to have some fun.
10. The tenth reason golfers play on Disney World Golf Course is because it’s speedy. You can play through this course in under an hour, which makes it great for people who are pressed for time and want to enjoy some golf while they are on vacation.
11. The eleventh reason why golfers prefer Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course is because it’s not crowded. When other Disney World courses become overcrowded, it cannot be easy to find a spot to play. This golf course does not have this problem, as there are several holes with plenty of sightlines that you can choose from.
12. The twelfth reason people love playing on Disney World Golf Course is that it’s a great place to go for a little stroll while waiting for your tee time. This golf course has brilliant views of Cinderella Castle and other popular areas at Disney World resort.
13. The thirteenth reason people like playing on Disney World Golf Course is that it has beautiful lakes surrounding the golf courses.
The hole where the lake used to be is now just a skimmer, which gives you a great view of the other holes and Cinderella Castle while you are still able to enjoy the beautiful views from the tee box.
14. The fourteenth reason golfers enjoy Disney’s Palm Golf Course is because it’s one of the few Disney World courses that allows you to play year-round. On most of the 18-hole courses at Disney World, golfers can only play them during certain times of the year. This course, however, is one of the few that allows you to play all year round.
15. The final reason people love playing on Disney World Golf Course is that you have a chance of meeting Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse. Mickey and Minnie sometimes make appearances at this golf course while you are playing.
Sometimes they make appearances in the clubhouse or on the grounds, but it’s always a thrill to possibly meet your favorite Disney characters while you are on vacation.
To sum it all up
All of these things make the Disney World Golf Courses one of the most popular courses in America. If you are in the Orlando Area and plan a golf vacation, this is definitely one place you want to play.
Playing on Disney World’s golf course is a great way to experience some of the best golf in Florida while you enjoy all that Walt Disney World has to offer. We hope that your next Disney World vacation includes a trip to one or more of these wonderful golf courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Disney World golf cost a lot of money to play?
Disney World Golf is not as expensive as you might think. The course fee is usually around $100.00, but if you are staying at a Disney Resort Hotel, it can be as low as $50.00 for guests of the Walt Disney World Resorts and $100.00 for 3-day visitors park. There is also no additional cost to riding the transportation provided at the golf course.
2. What days do Mickey and Minnie appear at Disney World Golf Courses?
Mickey and Minnie usually make appearances on the 1st through 3rd Saturdays of each month. On these days, they make appearances at both courses in the Orlando area.
On the 1st, they make an appearance at Disney’s Palm golf course, while on the 2nd, they make an appearance at Disney’s Magnolia golf course. On the 3rd Saturday, they will revisit Magnolia while making an appearance for one day at both of these great Disney World courses.
3. When is the best time to play Disney World golf courses?
The answer to this question depends on the course you are playing. Generally, it’s better to play in the early morning when there is not much traffic. You will have less wait time in the parking lots, and you won’t be waiting in long lines to get onto the course.
The only thing that is bad about playing during this time of day is if you happen to have a problem with your tee times, it can make it very difficult for you to get onto the course.
If you are planning on playing at a Disney World golf course, make sure to become familiar with the times that the courses open and close. You should also check to see if there is a time restriction on tee times.
If you’re looking for even less congested and even better views, then it’s best to play at night. The fact that the courses close at dusk means that you can use Disney World golf course caddies for your round of golf and not have to worry about bad weather or traffic issues.
4. Do I need a reservation to play on these courses?
No, these Disney World golf courses are open to the public without any reservations. Just walk on and tee off.
5. Do you need to wear face masks at Disney World golf course?
Yes, it is advised to wear a face mask when playing golf at all the golf courses to prevent the spread of Covid-19. To know the best Golf face masks, check this article out.